We are currently looking to expand our team to include the right individual looking for a long term position.
We are looking for an Engineer who is Chartered / working towards chartered status with at least 4 years post degree experience in the design and detailing of small to medium sized projects in all structural materials. The candidate will have an opportunity to further their knowledge on a variety of projects and will be expected to manage their own workload from concept through to site supervision as well as working within a team on the larger projects.
• Develop early concept / design schemes.
• Prepare design calculations by hand and by using in-house design software.
• Supervise detailers / prepare own CAD details.
• Attend design team and site meetings.
• Carry out site inspections when required.
• Assist in cross checking of other members calculations.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
• Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
Enquires should be made directly, please note, we do not use recruitment agencies. Applicants CV’s and ideally examples of your work (draughting positions) can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to 13 Allesley Old Road, Coventry, CV5 8BU.